Monday 8 June 2009

Happy Birthday!!

OK this post is due since months and months... i have been very lazy recently when it comes to sitting down to write.But well Better late than never :)
This post is for my 2 most imp ppl in my life, One is my Friend Rutuja whose birthday was on 17th may, and also goes a big Congratulations to you dear ...for your engagement :) Hope life brings you all the love and luck. Shes been waiting to see her Birthday cake since long.. M sorry for the delay. It was just a simple Choco-Banana cake... but well what made it special was It was For your Birthday :)

The other most imp and the sweetest Devil of my life... My Daughter :) she turned 2 on 26th April. Made a princess cake for her. Well this was the first time i made such a huge cake and a fancy one!! :) I was sooo nervous that would not get sleep for nights together but.... at the end... was all worth it. She loved it!! she kept saying OH WOW MAAA ....PRETTTYYY :)
No party celebration but just went out with our friends on her Birthday. It was a beautiful day out for Strawberry Picking, and then to a small Amusement park.
It was awesome picking awesome red Strawberries straight from the plants :) They had many variates of the, well i don't remember the names of them. But ya they tasted Sweet and tangy :)
Felt like the day was dedicated to Strawberries as her cake was a Strawberry mousse cake !!


2 comments:

  1. U made the princess cake???? Whoa...thats amazing.While going thru ur post i first checked the pics...thot it wud be store bought...this is indeed incredible.First time to ur blog...u hv a nice one out here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mahima, I followed you from the foodieblogroll and its my first visit to your blog. I Love the cake too!I'd love to guide our readers to your site if you won't mind. Just add this foodista widget to this post and it's all set to go, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete